Leadership and Management Development
MDMD helps organisations grow and flourish through developing their leaders of today and tomorrow.
Being an effective leader – personal and professional development
Stepping up into a leadership role can be a daunting experience. We help new and aspiring leaders prepare for this transition and support those already 'doing the job' to continue to develop their personal effectiveness.
We design and deliver leadership and management development programmes in the UK and internationally that:
- articulate and embed the recognisable management culture and competence of the organisation
- use a range of inputs and learning and development techniques
- enhance people management practice
- contribute to exiting talent management programmes
- combine personal development and building self-awareness of participants with strong leadership and management skills to help them bring the best out of their staff
Management development – skills building
We help managers and aspiring managers develop and refresh their skills in the nuts and bolts of good people management. We aim to help them build confidence and capability to tackle a range issues including:
- Performance management – including setting objectives, giving and receiving feedback, performance review, performance development and coaching
- Recruitment and selection
- Discipline and grievance handling
- Developing effective teams
- Successful Distance Management
We can provide train the trainer support to develop internal faculty to deliver a range of skills building areas.